(*) Student Proof = If you are student (enrolled in a Bachelor, Master or PhD program), please provide a high resolution copy of your student ID card, it MUST be sent together with your Registration Form. In this case you will pay the Student Delegate Fee. If you are enrolled in a Post-Doc Program, you should pay the Full Delegate Fee.
(**) Includes lunches, coffee-breaks and touristic visit. If the accompanying person wants to have the documentation of the congresses and assist to the conferences, must pay a full delegate fee
(***) Virtual Registration = If you can not physically attend the congress, you can send us your work and we will expose it during the congress, through E-poster or E-Presentation (through an animated Power Point).
For papers to be included in the conference program and appear in the conference publications, at least one author must be registered and pay the fee by the early registration deadline.
1.PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
- Attention! Do not forget to indicate your name and surname, Abstract ID, and name of the conference in the Payment Concept.
- You must send your Payment Proof to: email@example.com
Account Holder: Sciknowledge Education Conferences.
Bank Details: Banco Sabadell, Av Villanueva, 4, Badajoz, Spain
Account Number: 0081 7850 3000 0159 3065
Internacional Banking Account Number (IBAN): ES73 0081 7850 3000 0159 3065
Bank Identification Code (BIC): BSABESBB
2.PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD (Please click here)
3.PAYMENT BY PAYPAL (with your paypal account)
- In this case the registration fee is increased +24€ due to Paypal Costs. You must select your fee according to your situation (+24€).
- Go to www.paypal.com
- Registrer if you haven´t personal account
- Go to send money option
- Send money to: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- · ACCESS TO ALL SESSIONS (oral and poster)*
- · BRIEFCASE (with pen, paper notebook, lanyard, pen-drive)*
- · PROGRAM OF THE CONGRESS*
- · ABSTRACTS BOOK IN PEN DRIVE*
- · COMPLETE COMMUNICATIONS APPLICATION IN PEN DRIVE*
- · ALL PRINTED MATERIAL OF THE CONFERENCE*
- · COFFEE BREAKS (all days of the conference)
- · LUNCHES (all days of the conference)
- · INVITATION TO THE CLOSING COCKTAIL WITH A CLASSICAL CHAMBERT MUSIC CONCERT
- · INVITATION TO THE SOCIAL/CULTURAL TOUR IN ROME.
(*) Except for accompanying persons.
Authors attending to the conference can publish:
- Up to 2 abstracts with one page each, published in an E lectronic Book of Abstracts with ISBN – revised by congress scientific committee
- up to 2 Full Papers with four pages each, published in an Electronic Book Proceedings with an independent ISBN – revised by congress scientific committee